[Dixielandjazz] Question regarding Isle Of Capri

Stan Brager stanbrager at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 20:35:15 EST 2019

Happy New Year, Bert.

Regarding "Isle Of Capri"

The "Jazz Discography V. 12" lists the following:

Wingy Malone  - Mar  8, 1935
Adrian Rollini    - Aug 19, 1936
Irving Fazola     - May  7, 1940
Ken Colyer        - Apr 19, 1953
Duke Ellington  - Apr 26, 1954

I realize the Ellington doesn't belong on this list, but he's a great
favorite of mine. I did not look beyond 1954.

Stan
Stan Brager
stanbrager at gmail.com