[Dixielandjazz] Little Enough attribution to Turk

Maurice Walker mwalker637 at aol.com
Wed Jan 2 01:16:51 EST 2019

 Dick Baker said:

>>Others might include

Little Enough (Chauncey's Tune) (Queen City JB attributed it to Turk
when they recorded it recently)
Social Polecat [aka Turk's Blues)
The Grump (attributed to Turk by Uptown Lowdown JB)
This Way Out (attributed to Turk by West End JB)
Razzy Dazzy (attributed to Turk by Black Diamond JB)
If There Were No Christmas (m. Turk, w. Michael Hulett on Turk's Xmas
record for See's Candy)
Christmas Eve (m. Turk, w. Michael Hulett on Turk's Xmas record for
See's Candy)

The "attributed" items are not in the Stomp Index, so I didn't do any
confirming research on them.  I've got all those recordings, though,
and I'd be happy to send copies of those tunes to anyone who wants to
learn them.

      Dick Baker