[Dixielandjazz] Sit or Stand?

Mr. McClernan mcclernan1 at verizon.net
Sun Feb 17 14:28:26 EST 2019

Ever since the advent of MTV, we have become a nation of "music watchers” instead of music listeners. Music is an aural art form. Just sayin’.

Re the Turk formation referenced below, I’m perfectly happy to be in the background, as a tubist. The last thing my tinnitus needs is someone blowing a horn at the back of my head.
My 2¢.
John McClernan