[Dixielandjazz] Who Are These Guys?

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 08:49:51 EST 2019

Hi Ron,
By now you must have found the complete answer to your query.
Still, while looking at the old Jepsen discography (I have only two
volumes, but one of them includes R), I realized that it should provide the
complete information.  So here are details of all numbers on Harmony HL
7214:
June 7,195:
RHCOlo934  Sugar
Clyde Hurley (trumpet), Abe Lincoln (tbn), Matty Mattlock (clt), Eddie
Miller (ten), Joe Ruston (bassax(, Stan Wrightsman (p), George van Eps
(gtr), Phil Stephens (bass) and Nick Fatool (drums).
June 28, 1954:
RHCO10975 Ghost of a Chance
RHCO10956  After you've Gone
RHCO10957  Do You Know What It Means...