[Dixielandjazz] Pete Kelly's Blues

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 17:15:01 EST 2019

Thank you, Bob.
This 1955 film reached Israel a few years later.  All I remembered was the
music and final shootout where the hero, Pete Kelly does a John Wayne and
kills all the bad guys!
I remembered much fewer vocals than went into the soundtrack LP and much
more Dixieland.  This must have been my introduction to Eddie Miller's
playing, though perhaps not his name.
Cheers (Duvel is sooo good!)