[Dixielandjazz] Desperately searching for a specific Fakebook

Madison T maditayl at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 14:57:22 EST 2019

Dixieland Fakebook Vol.2 by David Littlefield

Hey, My name is Madison. I'm pretty much reaching out to as many people as
I can possibly find who have some sort of link to Dave Littlefield in hopes
of acquiring a copy of this book. I realize it must be out of print but I
have the C version and I would love to get my hands on the Bb version to
give to the rest of my band. Anyways Let me know if you can be of any
assistance.

I'd gladly pay someone $100 for it.

Thanks so much,
Madison Taylor.