[Dixielandjazz] si vouse entendez

ROBERT R. CALDER serapion at btinternet.com
Tue Feb 5 08:59:55 EST 2019

Amusingly and coincidentally ---

I see from some items provided by a distant friend that Tito Martino, of Brazil etc., recorded Bechet's "si tu vois ma mere" ("If you see my Sea" of course makes sense from only for instance Debussy, who had composed "La Mer" and might be looking for a score  -- one gathers that the Black Sea remains undecided as between Vlad the Invader and the management of other shores) .
According to some indications I have an electronic copy of this, according to others I do not, and I regret that the others have it (as people say of whoever wins a vote in the British House of Commons) and I do not.

titomartino.com.br

does come up with the page as the web address
but for some reason it wouldn't copy and paste in an unformatted page
like this

I seem to be in some sort of spiral with Bechetcetera !!!

all the very best,

Robert R. Calder