[Dixielandjazz] My Angeline lyrics

Maurice Walker mwalker637 at aol.com
Mon Dec 30 14:18:43 EST 2019

Efforts like this make me painfully aware of my hearing loss over these many years.    If one (or more) wanted to sing  "The big parade ain't got a shade on her, milady fine," -- or anything else that fit and scanned --  there would be no objection from me.  Maurie Walker    -----Original Message-----