[Dixielandjazz] Sheet music sources

philwilking philwilking at cox.net
Sat Dec 28 22:51:07 EST 2019

One source is this web site:

http://digital2.library.ucla.edu/sheetmusic/

which has links to many music libraries which allow downloads. Each library
is subject to the copyright laws of its own country, so Canadian libraries
obey Canadian law, Australian libraries obey Australian law, French
libraries obey French law, etc. Only USA libraries are bound by USA law. So
if a tune is not available from a USA source for copyright reasons, it may
very well be had from somewhere else.

In the case of Victor Herbert's song. It is public.

Phil Wilking - K5MZF
www.nolabanjo.com

Ah, the seasons!
Autumn had come to the city,