[Dixielandjazz] Request

a. de lasimone jazz-en-ville at orange.fr
Sat Dec 28 13:08:41 EST 2019

Thank you, Jimmy, but I fear that the references you gave to me are not
those of the tune I search. They  are from another composer.

For your information, I join 2 versions of the tune I would play:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mu69Nk07Ues(Mississippi %Maulers) 1920

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=my+angeline+jazz
<https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=my+angeline+jazz%20>(Babies
Classical JazzBand) recent record

Have a good year with plenty of classical blues and swing

Friendly

Alain