[Dixielandjazz] Eucalyptus as a pest

ART WOOD artwoo at aol.com
Mon Dec 9 00:24:43 EST 2019

That sounds like a logical plan! However knowing Ca as I do, I'm sure there would be some ecological concerns about importing a non-native species. Sensible ideas have a way of being vetoed in my over-regulated homeland.
There would be worries of spreading Koala diseases to kitty cats. There would most certainly be a lease law prohibiting free range koalas and restricting them to escorted outings for nature calls and poo bags for proper sanitary disposal of those down under droppings.
No, unfortunately those cute little critters are better off in their native land.
Regretfully,
Art Wood