[Dixielandjazz] Joe Rushton. mp3s wanted

Bill Haesler bhaesler at bigpond.net.au
Sat Aug 24 21:03:28 EDT 2019

Dear Colleagues,
Local listmate Neil Godfrey and I are investigating the Jump 78rpm recordings and need an mp3 copy of both sides of Rushton's California Ramblers "I Wish I Could Shimmy Like My Sister Kate" (Jump 35). Recorded in December 1947.
It was also included on an LP reissue by Rosy McHargue's Memphis Five (Jump J12-7). We have an mp3 of that.
We also need a copy of the International Association of Jazz Record Collectors (IAJRC) Monograph 'The Jump Records Story" by Sonny McGown and Bert Whyatt published in 2006.
Kind regards,
Bill.