[Dixielandjazz] Chris Barber

Bert mister_bertje at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 15 02:20:13 EDT 2019

Chris has indeed retired.

Earlier this year he had an unfortunate fall, where he broke his hip.
He never fully recovered from the operation, what we all had been hoping for.

The band will continue indeed, not only existing contracts, but it is Chris' wish that we continue his legacy. It is too valuable to let it just all slip away.

Kind regards,

Bert Brandsma

Outlook voor Android downloaden<https://aka.ms/ghei36>