[Dixielandjazz] Goodman in Swingtime

ROBERT R. CALDER serapion at btinternet.com
Fri Aug 2 12:54:24 EDT 2019

Or swingman in good time --  a couple of ecstatic responses to pass on thanks from friends who are not members of this list but glowed over the internet after their experience of the BG.
But I shall have to break the news gently to a friend, not the first friend my past actions enabled to fall in love with Johnny Guarnieri, that Benny was less than unqualifiedly enthusiastic about some piano players....

what an awful galoot a musical genius can be,
BG and if you can't BG
all the very best,Robert R. Calder