[Dixielandjazz] Venue suggestions

BILL SHARP a1tradtrmpt at att.net
Fri Sep 28 21:58:49 EDT 2018

I belong to another forum, on which the following was posted: My husband and I will be in Memphis on November 1 and 2, then in Nashville November 11 and 12 (will be on a American Queen Paddleboat music themed cruise) in between. Any recommendations for musician led tours and also great music venues in those towns?
 I have been looking on Trip Advisor for ideas, the BackBeat tours in Memphis get very good reviews but I would trust a recommendation from friends more than TA. We enjoy all kinds of music.

Anyone on our site have any suggestions.

Live Well,
Bill Sharp