[Dixielandjazz] Pronunciation

Jacques Covo j.covo at bluewin.ch
Thu Sep 20 05:20:31 EDT 2018

I suggest the following for a pronunciation of the word Gravier, a French word,  for non-French speaking

GRAA – Vi – Yeh

Jacques Covo

Geneva Boogie & Blues quartet

7 ch. de l’Escalade – Geneva, Switzerland

Tel: +41 22 3117111

De : Gerard Bielderman <gerard.bielderman at telfort.nl>
Date : jeudi, 20 septembre 2018 à 11:14
À : "j.covo at bluewin.ch" <j.covo at bluewin.ch>
Cc : "dixielandjazz at ml.islandnet.com" <dixielandjazz at ml.islandnet.com>
Objet : [Dixielandjazz] Pronunciation

A simple question. How should I pronounce Gravier in Gravier street blues?

Gerard Bielderman

Leie 18

8032 ZG Zwolle

Netherlands