[Dixielandjazz] The Great Tuba Skinny Band from New Orleans

Roger Wade rwade1947 at comcast.net
Fri Sep 7 15:37:49 EDT 2018

Hi Marek,

That’s interesting that you had a different result on the first link.  I just tried it and it goes to the single tune “Jubilee Stomp” as I intended.  I wonder if it is a problem with American or European postings to Youtube.  The second link, “Too Late” was posted originally to Youtube from France so that may be why it was seamless for you.  The next one, “Corrine” was also posted from Europe so perhaps it will work correctly too.  The last one was posted to Youtube from Maine in the northeastern USA so we shall see how it works for you.  Please let me know.  Glad you enjoyed “Too Late”.

Roger Wade

http://www.amazon.com/shops/reallyoldrecords <http://www.amazon.com/shops/reallyoldrecords>

http://www.discogs.com/seller/reallyoldrecords/profile