[Dixielandjazz] Dukes of Dixieland & Marek

Gene Hovland gene24 at rushmore.com
Thu Sep 6 09:58:17 EDT 2018

I find the comments regarding the Dukes of Dixieland interesting.  I will never forget hearing their live concert in about 1958.  It was new and exciting music with great showmanship.  I believe I also saw them on the Gary Moore and Ed Sullivan show.  The music I enjoyed was recorded in the fifties.

Gene

Sent from Mail for Windows 10