[Dixielandjazz] SPAM

ROBERT R. CALDER serapion at btinternet.com
Wed Oct 31 12:14:31 EDT 2018

FOR THE FIRST TIME this very daya posting from this site went into my spam folder !!!

at the same time some crap about an "adventurious" (rhymes with spurious) "girl" turned up in the INBOX
They have been bad this past week, e h a r m o n y telling me I should go seek lurv online
Herewith an extended limerick with the word "S***" :

The bass wrangler's object isn't sublime,it's to hurry as many notes as can climb
into the body of the hall, goddam,
and no more use than computer spam
his rushing along is a lack of time
that can have no excuse and is no use
and makes hornmen flee to the jungle juice.

Robert R. Calder