[Dixielandjazz] Steve Voce

Paul Kurtz Jr phktrumpet at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 09:31:22 EDT 2018

I also get Steve’s messages in my spam folder. That may be a Gmail problem, but I just read and move them.
Paul Kurtz Jacksonville, FL

On Oct 30, 2018, at 5:39 PM, Bill Haesler <bhaesler at bigpond.net.au> wrote:

> Marek Boym <marekboym at gmail.com> wrote:
> For some reason, Steve's postings reach my spam folder rather than the list; apparently, this happens to other listmates as well.
> I do not know who should take care of this matter, but someone certainly should.  I hope we can all see his postings again.

Dear Marek,
I am receiving both yours and Steve's DJLM emails in the usual way.
So, I'm not missing anything, that I know of.
However, this morning I received a B:cc suspicious email from you in my Junk folder with a <Sweet Jesus> link.
I did not open it and sent it to my Trash bin.
Cheers,
Bill.