[Dixielandjazz] Steve Voce

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Tue Oct 30 20:14:07 EDT 2018

>>>Dear Marek,
Here we go again.
The Cc: to the DJML of my reply to the above came through and went into my Junk folder.
As has been happening with other DJML emails I send out.
Cheers,
Bill.<<<

I think it's the ebb and flow of the digital world we live in right now.  I'm Earthlink, have always had my spam setting as "Known Spam" rather than "Suspected" as that sends too many of perfectly normal emails to the Known Spam folder.  But lately (a few weeks, I guess), I've been getting TONS of spam on a daily basis.  It used to be that way, then it wasn't, now it is again.  So, as I said, I think it's always gonna ebb and flow till the internet blows up and we all go back to writing letters.

M J (Mike) Logsdon.

"Aaugh[.]" -- Charles Brown.
"Avoid dull needles and use a soft cloth." -- E Kovacs.
"Because that's the kind of guy, I'm." -- C Reiner, "Your Show of Shows", skit: "From Here to Obscurity".