[Dixielandjazz] A Simple Way To Define Our Kind Of Music

Stan Brager stanbrager at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 03:15:43 EDT 2018

>From what you've expressed, I understand that you find musical pleasure in a personal feeling for some forms of music. There is nothing wrong with that.

On the other hand, there are others who appreciate the flow of more forms of music as well. My personal experience has been to appreciate these other forms of music as well. It's taken time and critical listening to get to that point. To be honest, there are some works of music which I do not like.

When many of the modern composers have presented their music, they were panned. Yet, after listening to a piece for a time, a person can learn to appreciate it.

What, after all, is music or art?

Stan
Stan Brager