[Dixielandjazz] Cocuzzi Connection

Kristy Cocuzzi kristycocuzzi at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 00:06:18 EDT 2018

Happy Fall!

We had such a busy September, we're a week late getting our Connection out! We
had a blast making fun music all month, and then we found all kinds of ways
to do some fall cleaning! Here is our schedule the next couple of months.
Welcome to our new subscribers!  You can opt out any time - but hopefully
you'll
enjoy more live music
 first
!

*Friday, Oct 12, 6 - 9 pm Cocuzzi Trio with Bryan Kilfoil  *
Timbers Restaurant - Sun City Del Webb Roseville
7050 Del Webb Blvd
Roseville, CA  95747
Reservations highly recommended 916-774-3838
Great food, dance floor, no cover charge, full bar, always packed full of
great people!
Website <https://www.timbersatthelodge.com/>

*Saturday, Oct 13, 9 pm - late  Kristy with Mora's Modern Rhythmist*
2018 Swing California and the California Swing Dance Championships
Check this out! <https://www.swingcalifornia.com/>

*October 17 - 21st - Sun Valley Music Festival, Sun Valley Idaho!*

We always have an amazing time, and it's not too late! Come to picturesque
Sun Valley and enjoy an amazing weekend filled with music, dancing,
friendship, and sometimes even a flurry or two! Website
<https://www.sunvalleyjazz.com/>

*Friday,*
 *Oct 26*
*, 6 - 9 pm Cocuzzi Trio with Bryan Kilfoil (psst, it's John's birthday!)*
Timbers Restaurant - Sun City Del Webb Roseville
7050 Del Webb Blvd
Roseville, CA  95747
Reservations highly recommended 916-774-3838
Great food, dance floor, no cover charge, full bar, always packed full of
great people!
Website <https://www.timbersatthelodge.com/>

*Saturday, October 27, private party*

*Sunday, October 28, John private party*

*Wednesday, October 31, John private party*

*Friday, November 2, 7 - 10 pm, John with Alpha Rhythm Kings*
The Terrace Room
1800 Madison Street
Oakland, CA
info at theterraceroom.com
510-903-3771 website <http://www.theterraceroom.com/go/events-2/live-music/>

*Sunday, November 4, 6 - 8 pm, Cocuzzi Courtet*
Palos Verdes, CA Concert series
Norris Center of the Performing Arts
501 Indian Peak Rd
Rolling Hills Estates, CA  90274
Come join us for a concert of what we enjoy doing most, in southern
California!
website
<http://palosverdesperformingarts.com/theatre-showlisting.php?id=239>

*Friday,*
* Nov 9*
*, 6 - 9 pm Cocuzzi Trio with Bryan Kilfoil*
Timbers Restaurant - Sun City Del Webb Roseville
7050 Del Webb Blvd
Roseville, CA  95747
Reservations highly recommended 916-774-3838
Great food, dance floor, no cover charge, full bar, always packed full of
great people!
Website <https://www.timbersatthelodge.com/>

*Wednesday, Nov 14, 6 - 9 pm Cocuzzi Courtet with Bryan Kilfoil and Dexter
Williams*
Momo Lounge
2708 J St.
Sacramento, CA  95816
916-441-4693 Cover around $8
Website <http://www.momosacramento.com/>

*Thursday, Nov 15, afternoon - Private party*

*Friday,*
* Nov 23*
*, 6 - 9 pm Cocuzzi Trio with Bryan Kilfoil*
Timbers Restaurant - Sun City Del Webb Roseville
7050 Del Webb Blvd
Roseville, CA  95747
Reservations highly recommended 916-774-3838
Great food, dance floor, no cover charge, full bar, always packed full of
great people!
Website <https://www.timbersatthelodge.com/>

*Friday,*
 *Dec 7*
*, 6 - 9 pm Cocuzzi Trio with Bryan Kilfoil*
Timbers Restaurant - Sun City Del Webb Roseville
7050 Del Webb Blvd
Roseville, CA  95747
Reservations highly recommended 916-774-3838
Great food, dance floor, no cover charge, full bar, always packed full of
great people!
Website <https://www.timbersatthelodge.com/>

*Tuesday, Dec 11, Private Party*

*Saturday, Dec 15, 5:30 - 8:30 pm John with Jimmy Spero*
Mints
 Euro Asian Cuisine
11088 Olson Dr. A
Rancho Cordova, CA  95670
Call 916-635-2744 for more information

*Friday,*
 *Dec 21*
*, 6 - 9 pm Cocuzzi Trio with Bryan Kilfoil*
Timbers Restaurant - Sun City Del Webb Roseville
7050 Del Webb Blvd
Roseville, CA  95747
Reservations highly recommended 916-774-3838
Great food, dance floor, no cover charge, full bar, always packed full of
great people!
Website <https://www.timbersatthelodge.com/>

*Saturday, Dec 22, 7 - 10 pm Cocuzzi Duo*
Zinfandel Grille
2384 Fair Oaks Blvd
Sacramento, CA  95825
Reservations recommended for dining 916-485-7100 <(916)%20485-7100>, or
just come sit at the bar.

Great food, no cover charge, full bar.

Website <http://www.zinfandelgrille.com/>

As the holidays approach, please keep us in mind for your private parties
too! We'd love to play in your living room!
Please visit our website here <https://sites.google.com/view/cocuzzimusic>
!
Mark your calendars, more info will follow!

Jan 20, 2019 - Swing N Sway, Redding, CA
March 22 - 24, 2019 - St George, UT Jazz Party
May 9 - 12, 2019 - Redwood Coast Music Festival, Eureka, CA

We look forward to seeing you soon!

Kristy and John Cocuzzi