[Dixielandjazz] Jazz Journal

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 17:25:41 EST 2018

Hello Steve,
Apparently not everybody gets your messages in spam - I only realized there
must have been one from you when I saw Bill's response.
As a one-time subscriber (actually - two-time: I discontinued subscription
when Mike Hennesy did his best to ruin the mag, rather successfully, and
renewed it after Eddie, whose surname I cannot recall right now, tool
over), I find it sad, but, unlike Bill, I am not sure it's the kiss of
death; it might be teh beginning of a new life!
Cheers