[Dixielandjazz] The Barbara Jordan Quartet at Scarpino's in Bradenton, Florida

Barb Jordan jordan_barb at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 5 13:29:48 EST 2018

Hi Jim,

Just read your post about living in St. Pete's as a teenager and starting a Dixieland band there.

Also, you reminded me of your visit here in Florida next February.

My band is now  playing on Sunday evenings in Bradenton, Florida from 6:30 -830 ( instead of Mondays ).

The restaurant is called Scarpino's and it is located at 6152 14th Street West ( NW corner of Bayshore Gardens Parkway).  Reservations are probably a good idea as there are different sections in the restaurant and to hear and see the band, ask to sit in the dining room area where the band plays.  941-756-8100.

Looking forward to meeting you!

Barbara