[Dixielandjazz] Jazz in Madrid

jim at kashprod.com jim at kashprod.com
Wed May 2 11:56:10 EDT 2018

You can virtually visit a very nice Jazz Club in Madrid by going to their
web page & clicking in the upper right corner for the English version at
https://bogui.es/jazz/

Last week, while playing there, a customer in the front row caught two short
clips of two of our songs.  The first video focuses on our drummer, Raúl, in
Caravan:   <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pz9EYO1dZ_o>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pz9EYO1dZ_o  “Caravan”, Bogui Jazz, Abr 18.

The 2nd video is song not well known out of Spain, “Madrid”, a dance called
the Chotis.  Our trumpeter, a Young Russian, here imitates a big, open sound
of a Spanish trumpeter:   <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkHDoOk_bPU>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkHDoOk_bPU   El Chotis “Madrid”, Bogui
Jazz, Abr 18.

Jim