[Dixielandjazz] This just in from Bob's son-in-law...

Paul Kurtz Jr phktrumpet at gmail.com
Wed May 2 08:09:14 EDT 2018

Bob, when you get to hear this, you have my best wishes, blind musician to blind musician. having had the excitement once of having emergency travel and almost exiting the planet, I don’t recommend it as a steady occupation for any of us!

My best to you, rest, get better, and we’ll all hear from you when we can. My best to you and your entire family.
Paul Kurtz, trumpeter, Jacksonville, FL