[Dixielandjazz] General info - Re: Get well sooon

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Tue May 1 01:18:34 EDT 2018

For general information's sake, I want all to know that I'm forwarding all well wishes to Bob via his wife Adele, in case she's not subscribed to DJML.  If and/or when I know that might be the case, I'll cease.  In the meantime, I want him to know all us mouldy fygges (and those that aren't, ie, quite so mouldy) can't stop thinking about him.

For what it's worth, I should say that I made *oblique* contact with Molly (ie, her peeps), and within minutes got Bob's reply via his dear wife Adele.

It's a small world after all.

M J (Mike) Logsdon.

"Aaugh[.]" -- Charles Brown.
"Avoid dull needles and use a soft cloth." -- E Kovacs.
"...[My mouth is a] shithole..." -- 45th US President.