[Dixielandjazz] Seeking book - 50 hot clarinet licks: as played and endorsed by Benny Goodman

Aaron Minnick go4baroquemusic at aol.com
Fri Mar 30 08:40:53 EDT 2018

Hello everyone,

I haven't posted much to this list. I live in Columbus, Ohio and started a 1920s-30s combo just over ayear ago and we’re having a great time getting to know pre-1940 music.

Not really "Dixieland" but I'm posting to a few groups of early jazz lovers for leads. I’m seeking the following book and would appreciate anyhelp. I’ve found only one copy through Worldcat, but it’s in Australia and notavailable to me for inter-library loan.

50 hot clarinet licks: as played and endorsed by BennyGoodman
Author: Dick Jacobs; Benny Goodman
Publisher: New York : Bergman, Vocco & Conn, ©1940

Thank you!
-Aaron

Aaron Minnick
Mobile: 614-302-9221