[Dixielandjazz] Championship of Jazz

ROBERT R. CALDER serapion at btinternet.com
Fri Jun 15 13:49:30 EDT 2018

Moo-lah
"I'm not a princess," said the pretty girl, "I'm an investment consultant. And even if I could by kissing turn you back into a jazz musician I assure you you're financially better off remaining as a frog!"
And then there's Ken Peplowski, who surely must have been joking when he said there was a WHO WANTS TO BE A MILLIONAIRE JAZZ MUSICIAN quiz ---  Rubbish, Mr. Peplowski, the top prize can't have been nearly as much as two hundred bucks!
(from the antiquarian house of the grinning eagle)