[Dixielandjazz] Hello ???

Robert Loomis ukulelebob39 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 14:17:56 EDT 2018

I'm still kickin' and awaiting another 95- or 100-degree day here in lovely
suburban Concord CA in the aptly named -- at least in summer -- Diablo
Valley. Will be going to Bull Valley Roadhouse in Port Costa on Sunday with
two friends and our younger grandson (if he's not working) for my 79th
birthday.

Where does that place me, age-wise, on this list? There must be somewhere
I'm still young, even if only in cyberspace! ;^)

Bob Loomis
Concord CA

On Tue, Jul 17, 2018 at 9:00 AM,