[Dixielandjazz] Glenn Crytzer Guest Hosts Lounging with Lombardi

Glenn Crytzer glenn at glenncrytzer.com
Mon Jul 9 13:27:51 EDT 2018

Hi Everyone!

On Tuesday July 10 I'll be guest hosting "Lounging with Lombardi" on City
World Radio. The program is usually more lounge music oriented, but from
6-7pm Eastern Time tomorrow I'll be hosting and spinning some of my
favorite classic music from the 20s, 30s, and 40s as well as music from
some of my favorite contemporary bands playing in the vintage style.

Tune in at www.cityworldradio.com
<http://mailstat.us/tr/t/loest4c8jjejih03/4n/http://www.cityworldradio.com/>
- If you can't tune in live the Broadcast will also be archived so you can
listen later on the City World Radio website.

Cheers!
Glenn

www.glenncrytzer.com
<http://mailstat.us/tr/t/loest4c8jjejih03/4m/http://www.glenncrytzer.com/>