[Dixielandjazz] 4 minute video-- clarinetist Ted Nash plays The Man I Love

Norman Vickers nvickers1 at cox.net
Wed Jan 31 11:23:21 EST 2018

To: DJML

From:  Norman Vickers, Jazz Pensacola

https://www.artsjournal.com/rifftides/2018/01/correspondence-illustrated-sho
emake-on-nash.html

Here's a link taken from Doug Ramsey's blog on Arts Journal.  Lovely
rendition by clarinetist Ted Nash of the Jazz at Lincoln Center Orchestra.
He's accompanied sparsely and appropriately by piano, vibraphone and drums.
4+ minutes of lovely music-well worth your time.

On another note, my server Cox Communications has dealt me a low blow.
Whereas I was able to send to my Musicians and Jazzfans list ( some of you
are on both)-a list of about 100 hip persons, some international-Cox has,
without prior warning, limited their customers to sending group messages to
10 or less.  So, I'm searching for another server and hope to have the
Musicians and Jazzfans list back in business soon.

Thanks all.  Good wishes.

Norman

F.Norman Vickers

5429 Dynasty Drive