[Dixielandjazz] NOLA

philwilking philwilking at cox.net
Sat Jan 27 00:56:54 EST 2018

Here are the URL’s of some music venues which have schedules posted.

The Palm Court Jazz Cafe is not listed because they are dark on Monday and Tuesday.

Snug Harbor and Buffa’s have restaurant service, the Maison has short orders. The Royal Sonesta is a full service hotel.

There are several other locations with music, but don’t bother with Bourbon Street, except Fritzel’s. The saloons on Bourbon Street have figured out they can make more money by replacing competent jazz musicians with three cheap Japanese wind-up toy monkeys banging on cymbals and tambourines and catering to the torn blue jean crowd.

http://www.buffasbar.com/

https://www.spottedcatmusicclub.com/

https://snugjazz.com/

http://www.maisonfrenchmen.com/

https://www.sonesta.com/us/louisiana/new-orleans/royal-sonesta-new-orleans/jazzplayhouse

Phil Wilking

Those who would exchange Freedom for security
deserve neither Freedom nor security.