[Dixielandjazz] Art Hodes - The lost Sessions

j.covo at bluewin.ch j.covo at bluewin.ch
Sun Jan 21 17:34:38 EST 2018

Hello Marek from the Jazz Camp’s Instructors Concert in San Diego. Although Art Hodes is my master and preferred pianist, I am not particularly conversant with his discography. However once on Geneva I will do some research  on his CDs but maybe other Listmates know much more than me.

Cheers.

Envoyé de mon iPhone