[Dixielandjazz] Visiting Australia & Spain?

jim at kashprod.com jim at kashprod.com
Tue Jan 16 06:19:37 EST 2018

Ross wrote:
>If you get on a plane today or tomorrow you will be here in time and able
to see and hear the...

And, he continued with:
If you are coming down here send me a post and I will give you the phone
number to ring to make a booking.

I would say the same for those thinking of visiting Spain....to make sure
they visit lovely Madrid, and to contact me before your trip, so I can let
you know where we will be playing.  Over the years I have met many wonderful
folks from this list, both here in Madrid & on my travels.

Jim Kashishian