[Dixielandjazz] arrangements for an eight piece dixieland group

Aaron Minnick go4baroquemusic at aol.com
Fri Feb 23 15:28:34 EST 2018

I have a library of shared charts at https://osu.box.com/s/aiuiboo0aqzi4h9q686rcqnpz1hrugnr
You will find two Dixieland books in the top level. Check the 3 horns and 4 horns folders as well.
The Combo Orks collection may be helpful too. Tons of stuff in there and flexibly arranged for 1, 2, 3, or more horns.
Aaron MinnickRedHotBuxColumbus, OH

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S® 6, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: philwilking <philwilking at cox.net> Date: 2/23/18  14:35  (GMT-05:00) To: Aaron Minnick <go4baroquemusic at aol.com> Cc: Dixieland Jazz Mailing List <dixielandjazz at ml.islandnet.com> Subject: Re: [Dixielandjazz] arrangements for an eight piece dixieland group
Go to the San Diego Jazz Club web site. They have an extensive library of
jazz band arrangements which they make available for a copying fee.

Phil Wilking - K5MZF
www.nolabanjo.com

Those who would exchange freedom for
security deserve neither freedom nor security.