[Dixielandjazz] Even the Jug bands loved being diminished (Robert Ringwald)

Keith Garner ckg at talktalk.net
Thu Feb 8 13:31:41 EST 2018

This has long been a favourite - I got it on the Affinity Jazz Heritage
3 CD set of Johnny Dodds. CD AFS1023-3.
As a banjo player I have to like a track woth 3 banjos on it [Cal
Smitrh, Freddy Smith and Curtic Hayes].
Humph did a great version of the tune, I think it's on the Conway Hall
Concert recording.

Cheers to all
Keith Garner