[Dixielandjazz] Red Eye

Dick Baker djml at dickbaker.org
Mon Dec 31 19:35:19 EST 2018

Brother Bill is right!  I just pulled that 1979 Turk concert for PRJC
(I was there, but another fellow recorded it), and upon relistening
it's clear that Turk is indeed saying that he wrote it with Thad
Vanden.  It was well off-mike, and I made a guess at the name that
was coincidentally--and misleadingly--very similar to one of Turk's
old banjo players.

--
      Dick Baker
  djml at dickbaker.org