[Dixielandjazz] Si Tu Vois Ma Mere

Tony Davis tony at tony-davis.co.uk
Sun Dec 16 09:35:44 EST 2018

Dear Bill,

As you've probably realised by now, you didn't provide a link to a site
with different lyrics from the ones that Lucienne Delyl sings; you
erroneously repeated the same link Kevin gave us.  No doubt you'll
rectify this - but I'm confused by the fact that Jean Marc Ternois
states that Jean Broussolle did write the lyrics sung by Delyl.  Who is
right?  Or were both sets of lyrics written by Brousolle?

Eagerly awaiting clarification.

Cheers,

Tony