[Dixielandjazz] That Louis Prima Video

Bill Haesler bhaesler at bigpond.net.au
Sun Dec 9 15:26:23 EST 2018

> On 10 Dec 2018, at 5:39 AM, Dick Baker <djml at dickbaker.org> wrote:
> What software do you use for downloading online videos?  My VSO Downloader program has always worked, especially on YouTube, but it rejects this video both at the earlier source and this link on YouTube.

Dear Dick,
I clicked on the link and Safari opened it on YouTube.
I do not download videos, only audio to my iTunes Library using the 'YouTube To MP3' app.
That 'copied' it and it started to load. Too big, so I stopped it.
I assume that 'YouTube To MP4' will do it if I install it.
It's free too.
Cheers,
Bill.