[Dixielandjazz] Who and Where We Are ???

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Thu Aug 30 23:57:57 EDT 2018

We're up to 59, good people!  I do certainly hope more will keep coming in, but it does reflect a natural attrition from many years ago (a decade or more?) when membership was around 200'ish.  Is Mr Haupt still monitoring the list?  Any ideas as to actual membership?

M J (Mike) Logsdon.

"Aaugh[.]" -- Charles Brown.
"Avoid dull needles and use a soft cloth." -- E Kovacs.
"Because that's the kind of guy, I'm." -- C Reiner, "Your Show of Shows", skit: "From Here to Obscurity".