[Dixielandjazz] Fwd: Tune Request

Andy Ling Andy.Ling at s-a-m.com
Fri Apr 20 04:56:33 EDT 2018

There are a couple of reasons you may not be seeing your own emails.

There is an option on the mailing list to not receive your own posts. To check and change this,
click on the link at the bottom of this email. At the bottom of the page there is a box to enter your
email address and a button next to it that says “Unsubscribe or edit options” Click that box.
You then need to enter your password. You should get a reminder of what this is every month.
Once you’ve entered your password you get to a page with lots of options. One is an option
to receive your own posts. Make you that is set to yes, then click the save button.

If that doesn’t solve the problem, then another possibility is an option in your email program.
I have seen some email programs that have an option to not show emails sent by you.
This is less likely, but you never know.

HTH

Andy Ling