[Dixielandjazz] Ev Farey, R.I.P.

Bruce Stangeland stangeland at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 6 12:57:00 EDT 2018

Bert,

I'morry to hear about Ev's passing. I enjoyed playing with him years ago
when he subbed with the Jubilee Jazz Band. More recently I got to jam
with him during New Years Day parties in El Cerrito, CA.

He reminded me a few months ago at Earl Scheelar's music celebration
that he had offered to let me look through his extensive sheet music
collection. I never got around to it. Too bad.

Bruce Stangeland

Message: 2