[Dixielandjazz] Raykjazz

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 10:51:14 EDT 2017

Hi,
I assume that most listmates know the website of listmate Jazzman Joe and
the wonderful videos of SFRaeAnn.  Those give a wonderful picture of the
American scene.  But how many of you know Raykjazz?
I found that site thanks to listmate Louis Lince and "The Road to
Southport" he posted yesterday.  As is my wont, I tried other Raykjazz
videos - wow!  I have posted the url of one on the list, but there is so
much more wonderful music which passes under our radar!
I have tried some more, and wholeheartedly recommend it!
Cheers