[Dixielandjazz] RV: concerts in Spain

jim at kashprod.com jim at kashprod.com
Mon Sep 18 05:24:34 EDT 2017

Marek wrote:

>The   <http://www.kashphoto.com/blog/2017/7/14/week-35-lomography-lady-grey-takes-kodak-cinestill-and-ilford-to-a-jazz-concert> http://www.kashphoto.com/blog/2017/7/14/week-35-lomography-lady-grey-takes-kodak-cinestill-and-ilford-to-a-jazz-concert

wouldn't open!

Try instead  <http://www.kashprod.com> www.kashprod.com & scroll through the weeks of film trials until you get to “week 35” to see the band pictures.  Hope you all can connect to see these great shots of a truly beautiful venue.

To take a tour of Northern Spain & see lush terrain you would never expect to see in dry, arid Spain, have a look at “week 43”.  Most of my kids travel yearly, or at least bi-yearly to join us at a campsite we have been going to for over 30 years every August. You can even view yours truly in bathing gear here!    :<

Enjoy, Jim