[Dixielandjazz] The Spirit of New Orleans

Kevin Yeates kyeates at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 17 18:51:23 EDT 2017

Several weeks back I asked for assistance in locatinginternet sites where I could download some out-of-copyright video and stillimages for a video to accompany a song one of my band mates has written. Thanksto everyone who pointed me to some fabulous websites that gave me exactly whatI was looking for. My band mates and I spent some time in the recording studioand here is a link to the final product, “The Spirit of New Orleans”, writtenand sung by Michael Lord who also plays trombone with The Creole Jazz Band.Hope you all enjoy.

https://youtu.be/D6WW9x6S724

Kevin Yeates

The Creole Jazz Band

Vancouver, Canada