[Dixielandjazz] FW: New Melbourne Jazz Band in Sacramento 1984

Ross Anderson rossanmjband at iprimus.com.au
Mon Sep 4 23:39:36 EDT 2017

.Dear List mates.
Marek`s post about Ian Walkear the reeds player with New Melbourne Jazz Band
has prompted me to send the You Tube of our first trip to The Sacramento
Jazz Festival 1984 .
Ian on Reeds, John Murray Trombone, Derek Reynolds Trumpet, Clint Smith
Banjo, Rex Swann Drums,Ross Anderson Bass.
Ian lives up north in Victoria now and 2 weeks ago came and sat in with the
NMJB at the birthday party of our dear friend, Bruce Martin (85th) the man
responsible  for getting the invite to The 1984 Festival.
Enjoy the "YOUTUBE" below,
Cheers, Ross

http://youtu.be/95cs77J3_1g.