[Dixielandjazz] Sacramento Music Festival

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Tue Oct 10 22:23:53 EDT 2017

Hello Fellow Jazz lovers,

Time is running out. Our fund raising campaign goal of 60K by the end of October must be met or we will not be able to continue our plans for the 2018 Sacramento Music Festival. We are not even half way there. The funds from the campaign will be used to pay our rent, utilities and insurance for the upcoming year. Meeting our immediate financial obligations must take precedence.

If most of our members and volunteers would just donate 10 or 25 dollars, we could meet our campaign goal easily.

This is truly our desperate hour. So please, I

urge all members, volunteers, and music lovers to give so we can proceed with our plans for 2018.

To donate, go to our Website or mail your checks to the Sacramento Traditional Jazz Society,

2521 Port Street, West Sacramento, CA, 95691.

www.sacjazz.org

Dennis Speciale, President

Sacramento Traditional Jazz Society

---