[Dixielandjazz] Question of keys

philwilking philwilking at cox.net
Fri Nov 10 12:41:37 EST 2017

Not so.

Go to the web site "Sheet Music Consortium" and look up tunes by any number
of composers such as Irving Berlin, Charles K. Harris, the von Tilzer
brothers, John P. Sousa, George M. Cohan, Scott Joplin, James Scott, and
thousands more. You will find tunes in many keys.

Look up the music by Stephen Foster. Many of his tunes are in D and A.

Phil Wilking - K5MZF
www.nolabanjo.com

Those who would exchange freedom for
security deserve neither freedom nor security.